AllyToolbar™: Customizable Browser Menu
Enhance your end-users’ experience with a branded accessibility menu
This browser toolbar for all major desktop and mobile browsers displays a customized accessibility tool menu for end-users that can be white-labeled with your organization’s own branding. Installed through a single, secure line of code, AllyToolbar works entirely on the client side, allowing manual visitor changes for contrast and font size, with customer preferences captured for return visits. Features automatic stop for animations, Flash, or blinking characteristics and optional menu support for more than 10 languages.
AllyToolbar demonstrates your commitment to compliance by improving end-users’ experience of your digital assets with customizable preferences that are remembered on return visits.
- Displays a customized end-user menu of accessibility tools
- No limit on number of domains, platforms or pages
- Works entirely on the client side
- Can deploy on-premise or SaaS
- Automatic stop for animations, Flash, or blinking features
- Supports manual visitor changes for contrast and font size
- Optional menu support for English & additional languages
- Remembers customer preferences
- Secure – all communication with key servers is based on SSL
- Includes ISO 27001 Information Security certification
- Validated on all Type A browsers
START TODAY AT NO CHARGE
digital world. Accessibility compliance can be overwhelming—that’s why
we’re here to help you provide the best experience for all of your
customers, every time.