AllyToolbar™: Customizable Browser Menu
Enhance your end-users’ experience with a branded accessibility menu
This browser toolbar displays a customized accessibility tool menu for end-users that can be white-labeled with your organization’s own branding. Installed through a single, secure line of code, AllyToolbar works entirely on the client-side, allowing manual visitor changes for contrast and font size, with customer preferences captured for return visits.
AllyToolbar demonstrates your commitment to compliance by improving end-users’ experience of your digital assets with customizable preferences that are remembered on return visits.
- Displays a customized end-user menu of accessibility tools
- No limit on number of domains, platforms or pages
- Works entirely on the client side
- Can deploy on-premise or SaaS
- Automatic stop for animations, Flash, or blinking features
- Supports manual visitor changes for contrast and font size
- Optional menu support for English & additional languages
- Remembers customer preferences
- Secure – all communication with key servers is based on SSL
- Includes ISO 27001 Information Security certification
- Validated on all Type A browsers
START TODAY AT NO CHARGE
digital world. Accessibility compliance can be overwhelming—that’s why
we’re here to help you provide the best experience for all of your
customers, every time.