SIMPLE, HASSLE-FREE ACCESSIBILITY COMPLIANCE
THE BEST PLATFORM TO CREATE FULLY ACCESSIBLE DIGITAL ASSETS
- Automated, easy to install and completely FREE!
- Integrates seamlessly into your existing agile workflow
- Monitors and fixes common ADA and WCAG 2.1+ violations
- Innovative hybrid approach fills the gaps of accessibility development
watch 1 minute video
WE’RE REVOLUTIONIZING WEB ACCESSIBILITY WITH YOU IN MIND.
Hey, web designers, programmers, marketers, consultants and builders of all things digital: When it comes to digital accessibility, YOU are the ones leading the charge!
Everyone deserves equal web access. What if your development work helped to prevent accessibility errors that could get your business sued and damage your brand? Accessibility violations potentially impact 1.3 billion users with disabilities preventing them from experiencing digital content as intended.
INTEGRATE WITH THE SYSTEMS YOU ALREADY LOVE
Allyable provides the only solution that connects with continuous integration systems (CI/CD) and automatically scans and resolves issues in real-time. Fix the content that exists today and design accessibility into the assets you’re rolling out tomorrow.
- Deploy in seconds
- Intuitive browser-based tools
- Integrate with Jira, DevOps, GitHub, etc
- Works on all browsers and platforms
ACCESSIBILITY ON THE GO
All plans include our browser plugin, A-ToGo, for free—the only tool you need to develop online content that meets accessibility compliance guidelines! Easily and safely debug, audit, update and maintain your digital assets, making them accessible to users with and without disabilities.
ALLYABLE CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES
We’ve helped some remarkable companies simplify digital accessibility.
“Allyable provided us with a unique platform, enabling us to design, build and maintain our digital assets with accessibility in mind, while managing work efficiency and complying with security and privacy regulations.”
Global Head, KPMG Private Enterprise
“We have the obligation to make sure our digital services are accessible to everyone, any time, any place; to all our clients—including people with disabilities and seniors—in order to make their Lives easier Allyables solution enables us to achieve our goal in a simple and efficient way.”
Field Applications Manager, Excellence
“At Imagineer Remodeling, our goal is to be inclusive and accessible to all, with both our physical and digital services. Allyable has provided us with the tools to make our digital identity accessible to all.”
CEO, Imagineer Remodeling
EXPERIENCE THE ALLYABLE ADVANTAGE
Find all of your accessibility issues and fix them fast. No experience required.
Dashboard & Reporting
Dynamic Content Scanning
Improved User Experience
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Get answers to the questions we hear most.
What is A-ToGo and how does it help developers, designers and content managers?
A-ToGo, the newest component of the Allyable suite, gives developers, designers and content managers the ability to easily create digital content that complies with accessibility standards. A-ToGo is the only browser plug-in that can automatically identify and remediate digital accessibility violations directly from the browser.
With A-ToGo, you can design accessibility into new sites and digital assets, and expand your team’s skill set with our on-the-go training and knowledgebase.
What makes the Allyable approach unique?
Allyable uses a hybrid approach to digital accessibility. Its unique design allows quick remediation of errors for immediate compliance, as well as intuitive tools for developers and programmers to address issues in the source code, providing permanent fixes.
Many other solutions offer quick fixes that only hide ongoing issues, or involve complex, time-consuming processes to achieve accessibility. Allyable helps you provide equal web access for everyone, fast, with easy-to-deploy tools for continuous compliance with digital accessibility laws and standards.
How is Allyable much more than an overlay?
Accessibility overlays (also referred to as toolbars, widgets, plugins or apps for accessibility) may claim to be an easy way to achieve full compliance with WCAG 2.1 and ADA requirements, but they have several limitations:
- They provide only front-end fixes, leaving websites exposed to ongoing errors.
- They miss many WCAG violations.
- They are often frustrating for web users with disabilities, who have to find and learn a new toolbar before they can navigate the site.
- Digital accessibility lawsuits against website owners who use overlays are on the rise.
On the other hand, the Allyable platform makes it possible to find and fix errors quickly by deploying a single, secure line of code. The software continuously scans digital assets and provides recommendations for developers to permanently address violations. The end result? Websites are compliant – and fully accessible for the estimated 1.3 billion people with a disability.
How does Allyable ensure security and keep digital and personal information safe?
Allyable is committed to keeping clients’ data secure and private.
- ISO 27001 certification. This designation means we meet rigorous requirements for data security. An independent accreditation body audits our people, processes, and technology to ensure we manage information security according to international best practices.
- GDPR/CCPA for privacy compliance. Allyable has incorporated data protection measures into our systems, processes and organizational measures to earn compliance with these regulations. They represent the most up-to-date standards for the protection of private consumer information.