Learn About Allyable’s Digital Accessibility Solution
- We provide superior scanning using AI technology that scans each visited page and asset by every end-user, together with machine learning and image processing.
- Our accessibility engine runs on the client-side 24/7 and monitors the DOM while end-users are using the digital assets, to identify both static and dynamic content.
- Most common violations can be identified and auto-fixed when the virtual layer is applied on the customer’s website, depending on the complexity of your digital assets.
- We educate customers by providing: simple wizards and code editors for manual remediation with all required information on specific violations; references to guidelines for better understanding; and instructions on how to address each type of violation.
- Our system integrates with all known browsers on the market.
Everything You Need to Know About Accessibility Compliance
- Increased Sales – The 1.85 billion people with disabilities worldwide (61 million in the U.S.) influence a whopping $13 trillion in discretionary spending each year ($1 trillion in the U.S.). By removing accessibility barriers to your digital assets, you may naturA11y capture more of this huge consumer market with a corresponding rise in revenues.
- Improved Online Performance – WCAG compliance will boost your web pages’ SEO and overall results. Google, the #1 browser, ranks websites with accessibility features higher in its organic search, leading to more exposure and traffic. Enhanced User Experience – Research has shown that providing universA11y accessible digital assets and user interfaces positively impacts ALL users, not only those with disabilities. This means visitors remain longer and bounces decrease accordingly.
- Competitive Advant Age – With barely 2–5% of current websites meeting accessibility compliance standards, any organization who adheres to the WCAG standards will stand head and shoulders above their competitors, in any industry.
- Legal Protection – Addressing WCAG compliance issues—whether by remediating violations in your existing assets or by building new assets with accessibility in mind from the ground up—reduces your risk and liability for potential lawsuits.
- Developing, implementing, and enforcing accessibility standards in order to achieve accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities with respect to goods, services, facilities, accommodation, employment, buildings, structures, and premises on or before January 1, 2025.
- Providing for the involvement of persons with disabilities, the Government of Ontario, and representatives of various industries and economic sectors in the development of the accessibility standards.
Answers About Partnering with Allyable
Allyable’s Partner Network allows your business to become a digital accessibility expert in no time, to provide remediation solutions and services for your customers. As a partner, you can simplify the complexity of digital accessibility compliance through our innovative platform and tools, so you can help your customers make their digital assets accessible. The Allyable Partner Network also provides opportunities to build a new, sustainable revenue engine and increase your bottom line by earning commissions, discounts, and more.
- Earn additional profits through a recurring income stream
- Wide market appeal, from small businesses to global corporations
- Choose to be as hands-on or hands-off as you prefer
- Work with a dedicated Allyable Partner Manager
Our Core Values
Allyable’s goal is to bring equal access to everyone participating in thedigital world. Accessibility compliance can be overwhelming—that’s whywe’re here to help you provide the best experience for all of yourcustomers, every time.